Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pics from the Beach in RI 2012

You are either a beach person or not a beach person. I am very much a beach person although I will confess to being happy if I never see a grain a sand for at least another 3 months! We had a another great week along the RI coast. Despite some sick kids and a cranky and teething toddler and some cloudy weather there was beach fun to be had because there is always fun to be had at the beach
 I would like to point out that my 5 year old picks out clothes for not just herself but also for Israel and Nairi hence why my children almost never match and always have contrasting patterns on their shorts and shirts.







You will not see a picture of me in a bathing suit because early pregnancy means I just look like I ate too many cookies.

No comments: