Saturday, March 31, 2007

Can't be outdone on an exciting Saturday night

Since Tanya has decided to start posting, I figure that I shouldn't be outdone by a pregnant lady.

My day was much more exciting than Tanya's...it started as any normal day does in the middle of the night when Tanya wakes up every couple of hours to go to the bathroom. Then about 6:00AM she wakes up and needs to eat breakfast number 1 and then at about 6:30 decides that she will torture me and tries to wake me up and eventually she gets me up to make her a second breakfast because it is cold on the porch- which is where our toaster is.

Then after that, my parents dropped off the trailer so Hippert and I could load the old washer and dryer and get them over to Brian's storage unit. We load them up and put them in the storage unit and proceed to help Allison, Forest, Jim and Brian move all of Brian's things into the unit and pack it front-to-back and top-to-bottom.

Then we go to Sal's to eat lunch. This is followed by looking at a potential truck to purchase from Forest's dad. Then we go back to Foster Ave to look at a beautiful dish set (hmm...we picked up 2 "sets" today) my aunt wants to give us. Then we go to LNT (Linens N' Things) and Target and pick up the Cookware set and ironing board...come home, iron for 45 minutes, eat dinner, and start blogging and then my parents pick up the trailer and try to talk me out of buying the truck because it is an American Truck with 87,000 miles on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian's storage unit was packed tight!

And Mike, since when do your parents know so much about American trucks? I know they owned a Dodge van, but those year dodges had tranny problems. And you know my dad has that same truck but a year or 2 newer and he plows with it! And you know foreign cars are not any better,,, the Defender is for foreign and you know how reliable that is!