Sunday, June 20, 2010

Newfound Lake
























































One good aspect of Mike not doing any house projects on the weekends is it allows time to explore. Being home all week I am always ready to something fun come Saturday. Since I failed to convince Mike that another trip to the freezing ocean would be fun we decided to check out Newfound Lake after a friend mentioned that it was clean and pristine. I am not a lake fan in general and prefer the ocean- cold or not. Lakes seem dirty to me. But I am happy to report that Newfound Lake was super super clean and clear. You could see the bottom very clearly. Great beach and picnic area too. I think its our new favorite lake. Keira had a blast which means we very successful in planning a fun day.

No comments: