Monday, January 31, 2011

Nada...

Well the person that was really interested in our house and came twice to see it is apparently looking around at other options and not that interested anymore. Bummer. Its the house that nobody wants! Not even us! LOL. :o)
As if that was depressing enough my 2 favorite houses that I have been watching on the market both went contingent on the same day.
And we are under a winter storm watch for the next 3 days. Which means Keira's school is going to get canceled... and we get to spend more boring days inside the house. We are getting another 20ish inches of snow. Where on earth we are going to put it is beyond me. The snow piles on the side of the road and driveway are already so high that when you pull up to an intersection you can't see anything until you are sticking out into the road.
The only good thing I have to say is Good Bye January 2011. You won't be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the lack of sleep, winter, and 31 weeks of nausea/vomiting are starting to get to me.
All I have to say is spring and baby girl you can't come fast enough for me!

No comments: