Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby baby.

I had my 36 week home visit with my midwife on Monday. Baby is fine- I'm fine. Everything is good and I'm ready to go....... Co sleeper is set up. Car seat is in the van ( not installed yet) but that takes 2 seconds. In 2 days Ill be 37 weeks which is technically full term. Time to come out baby!!!!!! Not that I will get lucky enough to have her that early... I'm sure I will be pregnant another 3 weeks. Bummer. I seriously dream about not being pregnant anymore. About being able to sit on the floor and play with the kids comfortably. About being able to roll over in bed- heck even being able to sleep in bed would be nice. I have been sleeping on the couch propped up for the past month. About waking up and not throwing up. About being able to enjoy food again. About being heartburn free again. About being able to go more than 30 min without having to pee. About wearing my normal clothes. About having a lap for the kids to sit on when we read stories. About being able to nurse pain free. About being able to go up the stairs or even read a story without getting out of breath. Yeah you could say I have about had enough.

No comments: