Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whats going on here

So baby wise... 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Both K and Israel were born by now. I heard the third birth can be the wild card..... where things go differently so we will see. I had an appointment with my midwife today. I thought maybe baby was sunny side up since I had some labor that started and stopped a few days ago but she appears to be in good position just off to the corner of my uterus and not right in front. She is also not very engaged but midwife said that's normal for thirdish babies and she will engage in labor I guess. I won't get into my laundry list of complaints about why I want this baby to come but lets just say we are all WAITING!!!!!!! :o) House wise... the home inspection on this house is scheduled for tomorrow at 9 am. Since we are supposed to get a big snow storm tonight the inspector actually just showed up and asked if he could do the outside . We are praying all goes well. We are still looking for a house for us. There isn't much out there currently and the winter weather doesn't exactly get people in the mood to list their houses. So we keep looking.... Mike is keeping a close eye on the housing market and gets emailed the new listings daily so hopefully we will find something soon.

No comments: