Thursday, September 13, 2012

Now what do I do?


I bought the kid exactly 1 short sleeve polo school shirt. I should have known better then to let her get hot lunch when it was spaghetti day.  The kid still eats with her fingers 100 % of the time. She is hopelessly messy in all things. I never buy white for my kids and 90% of their clothes are hand me downs so I don't really worry about stains normally. But I have to get this thing clean and white. So color safe bleach or oxy clean? Anyone???? I soaked it all night and it did nothing.

2 comments:

KeithKathyHolley said...

Spray it with Shout and blast it with bleach. Believe me, it works on chocolate milk when its on the shoulder from the "turn the head and wipe the mouth on the shoulder" stains. Yes, it will fade the logo, but it will handle the stain. Look for used shirts at the end of the school year. Do they HAVE to wear a logo shirt? We can do a plain white or a logo. Kathy Holley

christina said...

oxy clean in warm water over night. Always buy 2 shirts!!