Thursday, December 04, 2014

Boston Ballet date with Keira

 Every Christmas I take Keira to the local Nutcracker production. This year I really wanted to see for myself ( and bring her to see) the Boston Ballet version. We try to take the kids out 1/1 without their siblings a few times a year for various things because since they are always together its nice to enjoy them by themselves.  This was Keira's day. I am a pansy and driving into Boston scares me slightly but Mike loves the challenge. The 3 of us had a fabulous time at the Ballet ( AWESOME AWESOME PRODUCTION!) and wandering around Boston.  There is something about a big city and people everywhere and buildings super tall and squished together that gets me excited. I love spending time in Boston but we don't do it every often because well, kids. Its 10x more difficult with kids in tow.

 The Opera house was simply amazing. Stunning chandeliers and paint and gold everything. So pretty to look at.

 Pictures are terrible as our flash refused to work and it was fairly dark inside


 For $35 a ticket we even had great seats and could see really well!

 I have never been to Boston Common in the winter.

 There is ice skating on Frog pond (  our kids have played in the Frog Pond pool in the summer so it was cool to see people skating on it)


No comments: