Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pregnancy update

I'm 13 weeks along now. Still not feeling great but I have done this enough times now that I know its par for the course. Doesn't make it any easier but its the truth nevertheless. After this week I can say goodbye to the evil first trimester. Yesterday I had my first appointment with my midwife and we heard the tiny little fetal heart rate of 148. Beautiful sound.  We also scheduled my ultrasound for August 7th!!!!! The ultrasound is my favorite part. I LOVE finding out what the sex of the baby is early.  A die hard planner that hates surprises I will never be team green! This time though some friends of ours are doing a gender reveal party ( their 7th baby) the day after our ultrasound so we thought it would be fun to do a double gender reveal.  Mike and I will find out the sex of the baby at the ultrasound August 7th but the kids and everyone else won't find out till August 8th. Looking forward to this!

1 comment:

KeithKathyHolley said...

Best Wishes for an uneventful and much less nausea for the second trimester. I miss you Vigneaus!!
Kathy Holley