Monday, June 11, 2007

Catching some zzzzzzzz's



Sunday we took Keira to my cousins graduation party. She did really well- she was passed around from person to person for a few hours. I think it was a little to much for her b/c while we were there she wanted to nurse every hour or so- she normally eats every 2-3 hours during the day. Well she continued this cluster feeding all through the night last night and couldn't seem to settle down to sleep - even after lots of snuggling( which usually knocks her right out!) Of course today was Mike's first day back at work after being home with us for a week- so he was tired and cranky..... This morning Mike's mom came over and gave her a bath and afterwards she finally fell asleep in the swing and slept for 4 hours. After her nap she continued with the eating every hour thing ( she is totally wearing me out!) I fed her at 4:30 pm and then Mike and I headed to the grocery store. Of course at 5:30 pm she decided it was time to eat again- We were almost done grocery shopping but not quite- she refused to take her pacifer and start wailing very loudly- There is absolutely no where to nurse a baby in the grocery store- Thankfully Mike was there and could finish shopping and pay for the food while I took miss hungry out to the car to eat for the millionth time today. She finally fell alseep again ... so even though she looks very angelic in these photo's she has been trouble today!!! Its a good thing she is sooo darn cute:o)
Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First time I've been on the computer in many days....Wow!!! She's absolutely beautiful...and alert and smiling too!! I'm so happy for both of you! You did it!! and so well too!!

I've completely enjoyed reading your tale ....thanks for the invite.

Congratulations to both of you, many blessings and welcome Keira!
I'm so looking forward to meeting you.
Anne Marie