Saturday, June 16, 2007

Scenes from Friday and Saturday...










So I decided today was the day to introduce Keira to the bottle. Now I had a feeling that she was going to fight me on this as she does not particularly like her pacifier either. We have tried several different kinds and she fights us every time. So I warmed up a bottle of expressed breast milk and gave it to Mike to give to her. Apparently they say the mother shouldn't give the first couple of bottles b/c the baby will fight it more if they can smell mom and their normal food supply. Well Keira started wailing the second Mike tried putting it in her mouth and she continued wailing at the top of her lungs for what seemed like 15 min but actually was more like 5 min... all the while Mike kept trying to get her to take the bottle. Eventually she gave in and is currently sucking it down... YES!!!! I know she is a stubborn baby---- but I was hoping that she couldn't be more stubborn than me at 2 weeks of age!!!!
Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bottles and she looks happy not being wrapped up! Looks like you guys are learning this parenng real fast!

Oh and Happy Fathers Day Mike! I think Keira should get you a new drill.