Thursday, June 14, 2007




Today Keira met Bill Gilbert- A longtime family friend from Iowa who now lives in Canada. The other 2 pics are of Keira and daddy- Hanging out at lunch time.


Yesterday I felt adventurous and took Keira on an outing all by myself. We went to Target. She actually slept through the whole thing. The trip went well but I was exhausted by the end of it. The car seat is so heavy with her in it and lifting it in and out of the car... as well as the bags of stuff we purchased.. I decided its much easier when Mike comes along. :o)
We have decided that it is pointless that both Mike and I get up with her at night- Then we are both tired and cranky. So since Mike is working and I have to feed her anyways- I have taken on night duty all by myself. The last 2 nights were a little interesting. She hasn't been sleeping that great at night- she sleeps great all day long and then wants to eat and play all night long!!!
She has been sleeping in our room in the car seat- I have decided that THAT is ending. Last night she slept in the living room so Mike could sleep and tonight she is sleeping in her crib in her room. Currently she is napping in her crib... so hopefully she will fall in love with the crib and sleep great..... RIGHT..! We will keep you all entertained with nighttime tales.......
Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Keira will be a good little shopper.

I hope she slept better for you last night!