Thursday, July 12, 2007

Don't buy this onesie....





So lately my little monkey usually goes to bed between 9 and 10 pm and has been sleeping normally until about 3-4 am when she wakes up to eat. She normally sleeps in just a onesie b/c we swaddle her very tightly. They have these really cute onesies at Target that have cute little sayings on them. We got several for gifts at my baby shower. Some of the phrases are "Tax Deduction", "Does this outfit make my butt look big" and "Party in my crib at 2 am"- Well last night I put the "Party in my crib at 2 am" onesie on her b/c it was on top in the drawer. Well of course the little stinker woke up at 1:30... I tried to ignore her grunts and whines b/c sometimes she just goes back to sleep- well she just got louder and louder and I had to give in and feed her. Then when I was changing her diaper she started laughing and smiling.... and then as soon as I put the clean diaper on her and started swaddling her so I could put her back in her bassinet she proceeded to fill up her diaper so I had to unswaddle her and change her again- But this time I was wide awake.. so apparently she thought last night was party night!!!
Tanya

No comments: