Thursday, July 19, 2007

images from wed and thurs






Yesterday we took Keira to our church's praise and worship concert- It was supposed to be outside but it was raining so it was inside. Keira was quiet and hung out and listened to the music.
Today...... I was very brave and went back to work for a few hours. Only 4- Mike's mom babysat and I worked from 1-5. I called work last week and told them I wanted to work a few hours in the afternoon 1-2 days a week for the next month or so b/c mike's mom is available to babysit. I missed my baby like crazy but it was good to get out and feel useful again. I am soo glad that I am not returning to work fulltime. I can't imagine not seeing my baby for 8 hours everyday.
Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest... Is she talking yet! Looks like she could and wants to..A doll-Aunt Nancy