Tuesday, July 17, 2007

why can't I remember to bring my camera...


So I really haven't been meaning to neglect the blog- and we actually have gone and done things problem is- I ALWAYS forget to bring the camera... and half the fun of reading and posting blogs is the pictures!!!

Here is a quick update on whats going on with everyone

In Tanya news- I decided to pick up a few hours at work since Mike's mom has some extra time to babysit b/c its summer... I am starting off SLOW- very slow..... Thursday I am going to go back to work for 3-4 hours in the afternoon... :o) nothing profitable to the family income really but it will give me an excuse to get out and see if there is any intelligence left after childbirth. We will be sure to let everyone know how that goes. Yesterday I had my 6 week post partum checkup and I have healed from all my stitches... YAH :o) that is always a good thing I guess. OHhhh- I had originally refused to give in and buy "transitional" clothing- I still can't fit in my regular pre-pregnancy clothes and I didn't want to buy any new ones in hopes that if I just wear my maternity pants for a few more weeks then by then I can wear my regular stuff.... RIGHT.. My ob said to give it at least 6 months ... so I went out and bought some "transitional" clothing.... its nice to have some new stuff and I now officially have clothing in size 4-12 and everything in between. Too bad I don't really have a closet to store it all...

In Mike news- Mike is in the middle of 2 projects as usual and he has about another 10-15 planned out in his head. He did install my laundry sink in the basement so now I have some place to scrub the occasional poop stains from Keira's clothes- so I am pretty excited about that.... He is currently working on building a wall at his parents house and on putting up our new fence which is half up.... (see pic)

In Keira news....- well Keira gets her own personal blog entry...

No comments: