Thursday, October 04, 2007

4 month check-up


I said don't put that thing on my chest. If you want to listen to my lungs...fine, I will scream..."Don't Listen to My LUNGS!!!"

Why aren't you listening to me???

Okay- I have had enough!!!!

Here is Keira today at her 4 month check-up. She clearly remembered that this place was for pain and shots... she started screaming long before she got her shots. She was 24 inches long and weighed 14 lbs 3 oz. She also got 3 shots... but I didn't have the heart to take pics of that. In fact I didn't even watch! That is what daddy's are for. I made a convenient trip to the bathroom and Mike held her down and comforted her after her shots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! Poor Keira! 3 shots- 1 being the DTaP? A combo shot! So really 6 shots total. How is she feeling?

The Real EMO said...

she is okay.. she has bee fussy all week- her 2 bottum teeth are coming in and I think that is causing her some distress.

JOHN said...

oh she is cute, wow it's been four months already, wow time flys mike and tanya