Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My first jeans and new toys


















Keira has been getting bored with all her toys. So Mike in his creative genius came up with some new "toys" for her to play with. Yes she is chewing on the Parmesan cheese container.
































This is the first pair of jeans Keira has worn. This am when I was putting the jeans on her- I said to Mike." Awww aren't they cute- her first pair of jeans." Mike immediately says"I can see it now- Your post on the blog today- my first pair of jeans" Actually that wasn't what I was thinking but since he gave me the great idea......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not that she likes the new "toy" , she's smart she knows what is in the new "toy" Cheese!

And the jeans, Keira is like Chuck Norris,

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Keira doesn't wear cute jeans, jeans become cute when Keira wears them!

Anonymous said...

Jeans look so cute on babies! I love em!