Friday, October 19, 2007

Day 2

Well apparently none of our readers are interested in the fact that our neighbors have won ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as we couldn't even garner a comment for the craziness and insider pictures.


So, in lieu of anymore insider pictures (mostly because of the rain and the lack of anything eventful), here are some more pics of the queen of our house.


They will begin actual construction tomorrow at 12:00PM...and apparently will have a spectator area setup on Sunday after they pour the foundation.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's ImpatientMommy from the forum and I am wicked interested in the fact that your neighbors won Extreme Home Makeover! haha I think it is the coolest thing, I came to your blog yesterday to look at the pictures and just came back tonight, I love things like this! That picture is adorable by the way. I love it, it looks professional! Alrighty well I'll talk to you later! =)

-Caroline AKA ImpatientMommy!

The Real EMO said...

Glad you are enjoying it!!