Thursday, October 18, 2007

Such exciting news...

1) Keira slept for 11.5 hours straight last night!!!!!!! An all time record. I however was petrified that she might not be breathing- so every hour that she didn't wake up I had to get up and check on her, so much for a good nights sleep for me. :o)
2) We aren't positive yet... but I think one of our neighbors won ABC's extreme home make-over. We have been getting flyers in the mail for the past 2 weeks telling us if they won that our street would be closed... etc. Well yesterday we got a flyer in the mail saying if our neighbors won that they would be here at 6 am today with lots of trucks etc- well this am Mike and I looked and didn't see any unusual at 6 am- But now at 8 am.. there is a growing number on trucks on the street and guys with Extreme Home make-over jackets walking around....hmmm. As soon as Keira gets up we will take a walk with the camera...... :o)

No comments: