Sunday, December 06, 2009

Tree and swing


Keira had lots of fun decorating our tree. She put like 3 or 4 ornaments on top of each other on one branch and than none on one side of the tree.


The lights of the tree kept Israel entertained for a good solid 15 min which is like a record with him. He never goes that long without fussing unless he is sleeping.

We are borrowing the Harrison's fancy cradle swing to see if that will help him nap during the day. I used to be able to put him down and he would sleep for a few hours but now he doesn't do that often anymore I can't hold him while he naps all day. So far its not working so good. he fails his arms and cries when I put him in it so we swaddle him up and he likes that better and will sometimes fall asleep in the swing but 20 min later he is fussing again. We will keep trying!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have nice things to say and the cutest pictures. You can tell how much you love and care for your family. I enjoy reading your blog.

K&A

Teresa and Shawn said...

I have other things you can borrow if you want to try. I have a travel swing, which is very low to the ground. We used to put Violet in it on the dining room table. Little hands couldn't reach her, and we didn't have a big swing in the middle of the room. She loved to nap in it. I also have the Boppy bouncer, which is like the cradle swing in comfiness, which Violet also loved to nap in while I showered. Both are girly colors, but I don't think Israel will mind!