Sunday, March 07, 2010

Israel's Room Furnished and Complete




Its decorated! Sort of. I didn't hang any pics just in case we end up moving. We actually moved Israel up to his room and amazingly he seems to sleep better. Better for him anyway. He goes to bed around 630ish and wakes up about 3 times between 630 pm and 630 am. So 3 times I walk up the stairs get him out of his crib, sit in the rocker, nurse him and put him back to bed, come downstairs and fall asleep. Yeah its not as much fun as it sounds but I actually get more sleep than when he is in our bed so I guess its all good. I try not to think about the fact that when Keira was 5 months she would go to bed at the same time and sleep till 4 or 5 am, nurse once and then go back to sleep till 7 am. Boys. They are needier from birth!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

It looks great! I looove that rug, it looks great on that floor.