Sunday, March 14, 2010

Picture less... and diaper less

Mike replaced my laptop with a new one and forgot to get me a photo card reader so no photo's until it comes in the mail. Ack!
Our highlight of the week is Keira is potty trained!!!! Yippee me! Only one baby in diapers. She is doing great and even wearing undies at night. I know their will be plenty of accidents in our future but it does feel somewhat freeing to know that she can use the potty. Alot less diapers to wash too. Now I don't have to worry about finding her shorts for the summer that will fit over her big cloth diaper butt.
Israel is busy practicing his new skill of rolling over and is getting close to be able to sit up by himself. I have been dairy free for him for months now but am doing a dairy trial with him. So far it has caused some increase in spit up but no colicky type behavior. We will see how if goes. He is watching us eat with a new intensity that's hilarious to watch. He opens his mouth every time I grab my water glass. He wants to try food but I am going to hold off for a few months at least since he has a sensitive belly and is still spitting up.
Almost 2 weeks on the market and still nada on the house. Mike and I are discouraged but continue to pray for God's will and direction... and hope that includes a more spacious place to live. We have about 40 properties in our MLS folder on save. Properties we have some interest in and would love to look at but we want to receive an offer before we do that.

No comments: