Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Keira random March 2010 pics



making cookies

playing "wedding" and pretending to be "Blessed Mary" at the same time.

Love love love 60 degree weather in March. So does Keira. She got to play outside all day today and spent most of the day barefoot. This dress- "striped dress" as Keira calls it is her favorite dress to wear besides her purple Dora princess dress. She asks to wear this dress every single day. She wears it so often that I will admit to taking awhile to wash it as sometimes I just need to see her in something different. It barely fits and I can't for the life of me figure out why she is so obsessed with it. Another favorite thing of hers is books. Yesterday when I told her it was time to play outside she grabbed a stack of books and sat down on the deck to play outside ( aka read books on the deck). She takes her books to the breakfast table, to the potty, to bed, outside, in the car, to church. They are always with us. Toddlers and their obsessions. Its so cute to watch.
I remember when I was younger I also would carry a stack of books around the house, as soon as I finished reading one book I picked up the next book in the pile.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: