Monday, June 18, 2012

Back yard chair make over

 Before and after side by side
 before
after


Disclaimer: I don't go through my neighbors trash piles. Not that there is anything wrong with it but its not something I normally do. However I was driving by the night before trash day and noticed these chairs by the curb. We always need more outside chairs so I mentioned it to Mike so see if he would take a walk with the kids and toss them in the wagon. Being the obliging husband that he his and knowing that I would probably be too embarrassed to be seen taking something from our neighbors trash pile he brought them home.  Being the genius that I am, I decided that painting them would make them look brand new and add some color to our dismissal backyard.  Mike spray painted them blue. Two bright blue chairs for the cost of two cans of spray paint.

No comments: