Friday, October 02, 2009

I'm getting cranky.....

Besides the fact that I would just really like to wake up not feeling nauseous for the first time since January. And besides the fact I would love to enjoy my breakfast or my lunch or dinner or maybe all three. I just really want to SLEEP. Not the sleep of a pregnant person. The sleep of a normal person! Yes Yes I know. Newborns are not known for being great night sleepers. But Keira actually was so don't burst my bubble and let me just go on thinking and hoping that this kid sleeps like Keira.
Please baby boy.... I am so so tired of being your incubator. I'm giving you until Oct 4th because I know the full moon does strange things...... show up! Or I am filing legal action!
ohhh and don't worry about the fact that you are nameless. We will figure it out after we see your face!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You can do it!!!! How late will they let you go for a home birth? Like is there a certain point where they won't let you do it anymore out of fear of the baby being too big or something? You're SO close, I know it may not seem that way but it can happen any minute now!!!

K's Mama said...

ohh they will let me go to 42 weeks for sure.. maybe even 43... he isn't very big ( or so we think) so technically I could be pregnant another month or so.... but I am not going to think about that!

Unknown said...

NO WAY, NO HOW! haha

momof4 said...

Better you than me! Been there, done that 4x! :O) You can do it. Keep incubating my nephew a little longer. And you know you'll probably go early again. It just doesn't feel like it right now. You're a trooper!!