Saturday, September 04, 2010

Sept

I can't believe its September already. That was a fast, busy, super hot summer. I've haven't posted much lately. The tiredness and nausea has me dragging myself through everyday. I am utterly exhausted by the time Mike comes home. He has been working long hours and picking up my slack by doing most the cleaning and grocery shopping and meal prep. I'm 10 weeks now and hoping that there is some energy and no nausea days somewhere in the near future. I have yet to make a pre natal appointment and I'm not sure what I'm waiting for... perhaps some energy??
Keira had preschool orientation last week and loved it. She didn't want to go home. She is excited to start real school this week and I'll admit I'm looking forward to the 2.5 hour break twice a week. I think Israel is l also looking forward to the 2.5 hours twice a week where nobody steals his toys, knocks him over and tells him "No!" every second.
Keira also starts Ballet this coming Saturday and asks me everyday when she gets to go to Ballet class.
We had another showing this week bringing our total to 11. The post showing report was one we hear very often... they decided to make an offer on a house with a garage....
We are looking forward to some fallish weather! Israel is going to be 11 months old in a few days. We are already planning on his first birthday cake and what we will get him for his birthday. Keira is excited about this part the most.
That's all the exciting news at our house at this point.

No comments: