Sunday, September 30, 2007

A few more shots from North Conway


Greg took us on a super short hike ( mostly a drive) up to Cathedral Ledge. Here is Keira and I on the ledge.

It was pretty cold up there as you can see....

Here is Mike climbing the ledge- he said he preferred to get some exercise and would rather climb than drive :o)

Another view of the Ledge.

My brother Greg, Keira and I on the Ledge.
I forgot to mention that there wasn't as much foliage as we had hoped for. Despite the foliage predictor maps telling us this area of the state would be peak foliage- there was more color up here than back in Manchester but not that much. The record breaking 90 heat we had last Wednesday probably didn't help much either. I think if I remember right trees need the crisp cold fall weather to help the leaves change color.

3 comments:

Travis Rosenbaum said...

Wow! That looks like fun! I need to find somewhere like that to go hiking with Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Greg looks great next to your little one Tanya. I was wondering does he scare the babyat all?

The Real EMO said...

LOL.. Greg doesn't scare her anymore than anyone else who isn't mama or daddy scares her. :o) She seems to have separation anxiety lately