Saturday, September 22, 2007

My first......


SHOES!!!
yeah I know.... its a lame post. Our life has been rather uneventful lately. Keira has been a little bit fussy and not eating much.. We think she is teething- But the experts say babies can teeth for months before they actually get any teeth so who knows.
Yesterday I ventured out and took her to Mass at 6 pm. She was pretty good- although if I hadn't had a pacifer I am sure I would have had to leave...and I think as soon as she wakes up from her morning nap I am going to take her to the library so I can get something new to read. I know- wow I lead such an exciting life.
ohhhh we looked through the pics from Mike's birthday- There aren't actually any pics of Mike.. and the few that he took didn't turn out so well- so I doubt we will post any of those pics.
Tomorrow- weather permitting we are going to go pumpkin picking and apple picking and make and pie so hopefully we will get some cute pics of that.

No comments: