Thursday, September 27, 2007

What goes on in our house before bed....

Well as most of your know or don't know Mike HATES spiders. Most people hate spiders - but Mike REALLY hates spiders. He feels like spiders exist to stalk him and show up in his life at random times and drive him crazy. Well last night as we were getting ready for bed I saw that a teeny tiny spider had made a little web on my dresser between my alarm clock and my make-up basket. Mike was in the bathroom brushing his teeth and I casually informed him that he would have to be a man and do the husbandly thing of getting rid of the spider.














Here he is killing the spider- notice the gloved hand.















He killed the spider, then put the paper towel with the spider remains in a plastic grocery bag- then took the bag outside the the garbage cans. :o)















Then he had to do a spider check to make sure there weren't any other spiders lurking in our bedroom waiting to disrupt our sleep. He did a quick check of our room and went back to brushing and flossing his teeth. Being that he isn't a woman he lacks our keen eyesight, he missed a few spiders in the corners. I of course had to let him know this - he then donned his gloved and went around the room killing the spiders in the corners.















ohhh I think I see another one!!



Gotcha!!!!
Then he informed me that I need to do a better job cleaning and if I had cleaned better we wouldn't have any spiders. RIGHT. Because no one has spiders in their house in the fall.... Ohh and of course he said we need to "bomb" our house to kill all the bugs. I try to remind him that spiders are good to have because they kill all the other bugs but he wasn't buying that logic.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Are you sure that you and Aaron are not related by blood?

In Aaron's defense he doesn't wear a glove, but he does flush them. To heck with being on a septic system, some things are just too important.