Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Wanna see my cookies?



















This is my new way of holding Keira. Since she has decided that, although she can hold her head up, she HATES when we put her on her stomach...so this is an alternate way to do "tummy time"










Here...the ladies of the house made cookies...Yummy, chewy, vanilla, chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies. Tanya told me that she kept having to smack Keira's hand because she was always in the batter bowl with her fingers trying to eat it....oh wait, that is what Tanya does to me because I love the batter even more than the cookies themselves, but alas, I was at work.

Tanya did say that Keira was giggling when she was transferring the cookies from the hot cookie sheet to the cooling rack. She apparently thought Tanya was taking them off of the cookie sheet and going to hand them to her to eat. I told her they were "too hot to handle...too cold to hold."

No comments: