Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday











Well the weekend is over already. Here are some pics from yesterday- This pic has nothing to do with this post... I just think its cute.. :o)










And here is Keira sleeping while I write this.. For some reason the couch is so much more comfy than her crib...










Saturday we traveled up to Warner to clean/do yardwork at my Dad's house since he is in Wyoming till Christmas. We stopped at our friend's house to pick up some more rocks for our ongoing front yard lanscaping project. Mike's was nice enough to dig me yet another flower bed- going from the pathway to the mailbox.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOve the new look of your blog! Also, your flower gardens look great! Please, please, please come to Des Moines and fix my yard for me . ::sigh:: Oh and most importantly- Keira is so amazingly adorable!