Thursday, December 13, 2007

6 month stats




Keira went to the doctor today for her 6 month check-up. ( she is 6.5 months old) She weighs in at 15 lbs 5 oz and is 26 inches tall. Basically she is small.-which she gets from the Vigneau side as they are on the shorter side... :o) She got 3 shots which she was not happy about. I was explaining to the doctor how I stopped feeding her solid food because she went from spitting up 10-20 times a day to spitting up 30-40 times a day. The Doctor mentioned that we could put her on some medication for the reflux. I said I would rather not do that as she is growing fine and she is a happy spitter- meaning she does not seem distressed by the fact that she spits up alot. At which point Keira promptly spit up all over the floor and then broke into a huge grin illustrating my point exactly.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Keira is VERY small for 6.5 months!!! Jo won't be 6 months until the 26th and today I did the whole weigh myself then weigh myself while holding her and that experiment revealed she weighed 19 pounds exactly and she was 25 1/2 inches at her 4 month check up haha!. That's so funny how she spit up on the floor then laughed! haha

Anonymous said...

I know... she is small.. but she is super chubby- She has moose thighs!!!
Tanya

Anonymous said...

She is catching up with Lydia. Lydia grew several inches but actually lost a little weight- putting her just shy of 17 pounds. Only in the 5% on the adjusted growth chart. However she has FINALLY figured out the whole "solid food thing" so it should come back up.
Keira is obviously growing and looks healthy! She is such a cutie!