Monday, December 31, 2007

You know you are a loser when ....

Its New Years Eve and you are going to bed at 10 pm. Really its sad. Someone should warn potential Bride and Groom's to be how lame their lives become after they get married and have children. This is our exciting New Year's Eve... Keira and I go to Mass at 4 pm- Mike stays home because Hippert and Mike's Uncle Danny are doing some plumbing stuff that should just take a "little bit" Mike and crew start working around 2 pm. Keira and I come home from Mass- Keira goes to sleep, Mike and crew are still working..... 7 :30 pm- I eat dinner while watching Platinum Weddings on TV- Its a silly show where couples send triple digits to create their fantasy wedding....9:30 pm- Mike and crew finish for the day and we go to bed. What an exciting way to ring in the New Year. Oh well.. My life might not be terribly exciting but someone ( in the below pictures) thinks I am pretty exciting. Hopefully she will think that for at least the next 25 years.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mike said...

You know I was wondering if you guys were going to go to bed after I left! You know you are allowed to stay up a little late every now and then!

alexish5 said...

Don't feel bad Tanya! My New Year's Eve wasn't anymore exciting than yours. We were just excited that Sarah actually slept in her swing for 2 hours so that we could hang out alone and talk!

Anonymous said...

I did stay up til 1am... playing scrabble!