Sunday, December 16, 2007

Subfloor??




Do you like my new kitchen floor??? Just kidding.. its actually the subfloor. I thought maybe I could help speed the construction process up a bit if I screwed in a few screws. I actually did too- I'm not just posing for the camera! We have made some progress though. We did decide to tile the whole kitchen/hallway/mudroom instead of putting hardwood in the kitchen and we actually made a decision on the tile. Mike however has run into problems as apparently the subfloor isn't level... and nobody wants an unlevel floor... so construction has hit a standstill for the moment until Mike figures out what to do about that.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

alexish5 said...

Wow! I am impressed! You look like such a powerful women...wielding your power drill! Watch out Manchester! I'm glad I have you on my side! =)

Matt said...

I am eagerly anticipating Mike's solution. At some point we want to replace the cruddy linoleum floor in our kitchen with tile, but the floor is probably not level.