Saturday, December 15, 2007

Candy canes??


I sent Mike to Target to get something very specific ( a gift for a certain someone). He comes home without the gift( Target was all out of them) but with a bag full of candy. Three boxes of candy canes (regular and cherry flavor), peanut M&M's, and a box of fruit leathers. He insists on putting candy canes on the Christmas Tree. I think they look cheesy and I don't want candy on my tree. Please vote.. yes or no. Do Candy Canes belong on Christmas Trees???
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to side with Tanya with the candycanes...sorry Mike:) I love the pretty decorations...not a big fan of candy on the tree:)

Bethany said...

I'm with Mike...we love candy canes on trees!! Where else do they belong?

Anonymous said...

Okay.. looks like we are 1 for 1... Lets get some more votes!! :o)
tanya

Anonymous said...

I'm with Mike! We had them on our tree growing up!

Anonymous said...

Carter and Bella both say yes to the candy canes!