Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Legs




Ever since we started cloth diapers I have wanted to get Keira some Baby Legs... they are baby leg warmers. They are super cute and with cloth since you do have to change diapers more often its so much easier to have her wear leggings than pants because then you don't have to take the pants off and put them on ( thus making diaper changes seconds longer which is very important when changing a toddler since they can't sit still!!!) So here are her new leggings. I also got her some new slippers since I ruined her other pair by washing them in hot water.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Too cute! I just got Samantha a pair of legwarmers yesterday. Needless to say, her legs don't look like Keira's in them! More like a sausage roll!

Caroline said...

haha those are so cute! And I must agree with Kristen, Keira has little skinny minny legs compared to Jo!