Thursday, November 20, 2008

uggg

You know its really cold out when you have not 1 but 2 cars that won't start!!!! Yes that was my life today. Keira and I were supposed to go to a play date with other mama's and kids at our church. I went out to start the car and it wouldn't start. Then I tried to start the truck and it wouldn't start either!
A big thanks to my brother in law ( who got out of bed) to help me jump start the car, take it to the auto shop and drop Keira and I back off at the house!!! Its been a crazy day. Yes just one day after the Jetta FINALLY passes inspection it decides to die yet again. We are awaiting the call from the auto shop to give us an estimate of what needs to be done now.. we are guessing its an electrical thing that has something to do with the fact that the car thinks the door is always open and beeps the whole time you are driving to tell you this. Maybe b/c the car's brain thinks the door is open it leaves the interior light on and that drained the battery? Or maybe its just to darn cold here ( which I agree with) for the stupid thing to start. I dunno. But I do know that we just spent 3oo getting it fixed about 2 months ago, plus the inspection that had to be done twice.... hopefully its cheap this time. We don't want to put another several hundred dollars into a dying car.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Awww, I'm sorry. Maybe it'd be worth it to get rid of the 2 new cars, get what you can for them, then invest in 1 nice, newish car?