Friday, November 07, 2008

Frugal Friday..


So when you are too poor to go out and do anything exciting on a Friday night you get creative. Mike and I made 2 apple crumble pies ( no, the two of us aren't going to eat 2 whole pies just in case you were wondering). One pie is for Mike's poker night and the other is for a family function tomorrow. Here I am mixing the apples... I don't have a bowel big enough so I use my huge stock pot.















Who wouldn't love a man that makes a homemade pie crust??? :o)





6 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, Mike! That looks like a very professional pie crust =)

MommyKW said...

Is the whole thing homemade...you two are crazy! When we are too poor to do anything else on a Friday night, we end up where we are right now, with four kids...haha!

The Real EMO said...

MommyKW, that was my first suggestion! Of course, I lost so we made pies instead.

alexish5 said...

Yummy! They look great!

Tracy said...

Funny... my husband would have sat there and asked me when it was done... Great Job Mike! We sat and played Cabella's Bear Hunt... wow.. how things have changed! :)

Anonymous said...

yummy!!