Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The weigh in...

Keira weighed in at 21 lbs 9 oz at her 18 month check up today. She is 32 inches long. That puts her at the 10th for weight and 50% for height! What a peanut!

In other news my super duper HE washer decided to break in the middle of a load of diapers Sunday. A big thanks to Hippert for taking the load home and washing and drying it! And Christina for letting me do a load of dipes at her house yesterday!! The Sears repair guy is supposed to come today so I have my fingers crossed that it will get fixed today. I love my washing machine and I feel lost without it! Not to mention the laundry that is piling up.. I am one of those people that never lets it pile up and does laundry constantly!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

We're opposite! I like to let it build up for a loooong time and then have one day just full of laundry, one load after the other and then I get it all folded and put away that night, it's like all I'll do that day. But it'd be different if I used cloth diapers!

MommyKW said...

I totally feel for you! My washer broke once and my dryer broke once. With each stall in my laundry I felt like I was living in the middle of chaos. I just can't deal with piling up laundry! And, yes, Keira is a peanut!