Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Where is my brain???

Okay. Seriously. I guess my brain is never coming back. It never recovered from my pregnancy with Keira. I have never been one to be flaky or forgetful... but ever since I had got pregnant with Keira I feel like I just get dumber and dumber. Yesterday after dinner I left to go to the gym with plans to go to the grocery store afterwards. I get to the store, armed with my list and my coupons and start shopping. Half the way through I realize I didn't bring any money... no cash, no check, and no credit card. Duh!! I had to leave my cart full of food at the customer service desk and drive the 2 seconds home and get it and come back. Ahhhh. I am still annoyed!!!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

It's okay!!! And you're not dumb! I hear about the forgetfulness happening a lot during and after pregnancy.

MommyKW said...

Ahhh, yes. I do it all the time. I have some good ones I could tell you about. Most people would look at you like you're crazy, but a fellow mother would look at you like it's normal! haha!