Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How sweet it is

Mother's Day, third anniversary, or maybe just a loving husband gift?? But this gift made my year. I think its probably the most expensive gift I have ever gotten and probably the most practical... ( don't laugh! We are pretty cheap around here! ) but nevertheless I love it and its just so cool! Some woman would probably be exceedingly angry at a gift like this... but not clean freak me. It works like a luxury car and its ever so smooth.
http://www.miele.com/usa/vacuums/product.asp?cat=1&subcat=1&model=475&series=62&nav=30&snav=26&tnav=&oT=184
Those of you that know me on facebook might know that our current vacuuum broke. Mike was able to fix it but still bought me this beauty.

3 comments:

MommyKW said...

Oh, I get it! I got a new vacuum a couple of years ago and it was all I could talk about! It was great!

Caroline said...

I wouldn't be mad at that gift at all! That is a really pretty vacuum! haha

Anonymous said...

We have one of those at work and it is wonderful. Enjoy

Kim