Monday, May 04, 2009

odds and ends

Little Bean has turned into a jumping bean. Definitely feeling some movement which is good!!!! Ultrasound is next week!! We haven't narrowed down any names really. I wish we could but so far we are still searching for the perfect name.. although Niari remains on the girls list. Not sure how we would spell it. There is Niari, Nyree, Niri- its pronounced (Nigh-ree) Mike is still voting for Lucia but I think I have decided its too popular.
We both like Augustine for a boy and it definitely hasn't been in the top 1000 baby names for the past 18 years! :o) But I am concerned that its a bit too long or maybe not masculine enough and its not Armenian at all and we kind of wanted to give this baby an Armenian name.
Keira goes for her environmental allergy test on Monday. She has been taking off her Zyrtec and needs to remain off of it until the testing is done. I hope we get some answers because if she isn't allergic to the things we think then we have no explanation for her constant eye, nose, and ear rubbing as well as her sneezing, nose running and baggy eyes. I am hoping the testing ( skin prick test I guess) its too traumatic for her either.
And of course Mikes brother is getting married Saturday so we are all looking forward to a fun day at their wedding.
I have 2 maternity dresses.. neither of which I have tried on. I am just hoping that one of them fits... and doesn't look like a tent as my belly is big but not huge. Last time I wore a dress while pregnant I was a bridesmaid at my friends wedding and it definitely was not one of my most fashionable moments.

2 comments:

Teresa and Shawn said...

I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Good luck with the allergy-testing. Jamie had a hard time with the skin prick test (because he was allergic to so many things, his back just swelled up). How are they going to keep Keira still on her tummy for 20 minutes??

Unknown said...

Good luck with the testing, let us know if you find anything out!

I really like all the names you just mentioned. I like old fashioned/non-popular names too!