Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just a few more pics and some great deals



I finally found a picnic table for Keira! I had been looking on craigslist for months. I got this one in great shape for $15! Yesterday I also went to just 2 garage sales.. I had to get back so Mike could start working on the deck and was able to get 2 garbage bags of baby boy clothes for $8 total.. all Carters, Baby Gap , and Gymboree stuff. Its was all 0-3 and 12 month size but still I was psyched. Now I can start washing and putting some clothes for yet unnamed little boy in the drawers. I told Mike he should be pretty impressed with his wife's ability to save him hundreds of dollars in kids clothes, toys and gear!


Me and my almost 19 week big belly!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

I LOVE the deck! That is the same picnic table we have. And, you look so great! You're almost halfway there!

Caroline said...

WOW! That's going to be a huge deck! It looks great!