Friday, July 17, 2009

ohhh boy


Keira was playing with a blanket yesterday and tripped and fell right into the heater. Thus the nasty bruise and swelling on the L. This am she woke up and her right eye was swollen even worse. The only thing I can think of is she got a bug bite on the right side as she has a small bump right by her right eye and it wasn't swollen until she woke up. She won't let me ice it either. She screams bloody murder if I try... otherwise she is happy as a claim even though she can barely open either eye.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That poor little girl!

Unknown said...

ouchie!! she looks like a tiny boxer.

MommyKW said...

Poor Keira! It breaks your heart when they get hurt! But, at least you'll have these pictures to share with her when she gets older and you say, "I remember the time when..."! haha!

Teresa and Shawn said...

Oh my goodness.... poor Keira!! OW!

WildRose said...

OMG I have not checked the blogs in awhile!! Poor baby!! I hope it is better! OUCH!