Friday, February 22, 2008

fun times as parents


Yesterday when Keira and I came back from her playgroup she took a nap. When I went to get her out of her crib she threw up all over me 3 times... not spit up- actual throw up. It was disgusting. The worst part of parenting I think.. dealing with sick kids. She was fine after that though and played and talked and didn't throw up anymore. She wanted real food for dinner but we held off and just stuck with the nursing. She slept all night as usual and this morning after hearing her yell for solid food for a while I gave in and gave her some dry cereal. Mike and I now wait for the stomach flu to work its evilness and attack us.....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Yuck! Hopefully it was something random and she doesn't keep doing it all day long. Hope she feels better!

MommyKW said...

I know how you feel! I am waiting for the others to start the stomach thing now!

alexish5 said...

Poor baby! I'm glad that she only threw up once (not that once isn't bad enough). It is so hard seeing them sick! =(

Liz said...

You have NO idea how much I dread and hate the stomach flu...I would rather die five long painful deaths than duffer the stomach flu...I am hoping and praying that you and mike don't succumb to the bug...Marcus brought it home from the hospital last eyar while he was in a peds rotation (surprise surprise...) and of course, we both got it...horrible...