Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yup there is more!!


We awoke this morning to yet another snow storm. Because yesterdays' storm and the 30 storms before that we not enough. Mike now has a daily ritual.. He gets up around 530am after I feed Keira and goes to the kitchen and looks out the window. Then he comes back to bed grumbling and swearing about snow and shoveling and I console him by telling him I will help him shovel.. I always do! LOL.. but it would be nice to wake up and see green grass and hear the birds chirping....

In more exciting news.. these are the meatballs I just made... hot and steamy right out of the oven. They are a yummy blend of beef, breadcrumbs, herbs and spices and cheese. I am going to put them in the crock pot with some yummy spaghetti sauce and we will have spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Mike's favorite.
And in other randow news. Keira is so obsessed with "eating and chewing " on her pink washcloth that this morning when she was in the shower with daddy he soaped up another pink washcloth and proceeded to wash her.. she was mortified and starting complaining because he wouldn't let her chew on the soapy washcloth. We had to give her her own washcloth to hold on too!! Crazy child!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

alexish5 said...

Yummy! Can you post your recipe? I had spagetti and meatballs on Monday and they were so good (I got them at a restaraunt though). When I was pregnant with Sarah I craved them all the time! They look soooooooooo good! =)

Caroline said...

Yummm, those look/sound really good. We got more snow too!!! But not a lot, I think a lot of it didn't stick. And... uuuh... green grass? birds chirping? That's far in our future I'm afraid haha.

Caroline said...

Alright, Tanya! You've inspired me! I'm cooking dinner tonight, I'm doing it!

Jennifer said...

Yum...those look so good. I am hungry just looking at them.

david santos said...

Excellent posting. I loved this blog.

MommyKW said...

Wow! That is too much snow - it shouldn't be allowed! My kids would be in love with you - they ALL love meatballs and those look soooooo good. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Yum!! I want some!

WildRose said...

yummy my hubby is jealous! Can you believe it more snow tomorrow!