Friday, February 08, 2008

A mother...

Here is a little inspiration to get all my mommy friends emotional and teary eyed!!! :o) Ps.. I saw this on another blog I read and I thought it was a nice saying.....
A mother is the most important person on earth. She can't claim the honor of having built the Notre Dame Catherdal. She need not. She has built something even more magnificent than any catherdral-- a dwelling for an immortal soul, the tiny perfection of her baby's body.
Joseph Cardinal Mindszentry



 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

alexish5 said...

Beautiful quote Tanya. Doesn't it make you want to get working on the next one....it is an immortal soul afterall! =)

Anonymous said...

I love that quote too! Also love the pictures! My kids always liked to play with the lens cap also:o)

Caroline said...

Aw! That is really sweet =)

k's mama said...

Hmm Creating the next one I can handle.. its the growing of the next one (pregnancy) that has me fearful.. ohh and taking care of 2 at once!

Matt said...

Did anyone else at first think Keira was chewing on a hockey puck not a lens cap?

When is Mike going add his A father... post?

k's mama said...

Mike is very neglectful to the blog!!