Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new....


My old fridge that was taken away today... it is on its deathbed... it hasn't been keeping frozen foods frozen. Since the new frdige can take up to 24 hours to be fully cool we had to bring in a cooler to put a few things in. Luckily I haven't grocery shopped for a month so there isn't much in the fridge. Keira was being a cranky pants today and wanted me to hold her all morning... since I can't do much with 1 hand and I was trying to get some stuff done I put her in the cooler (without any ice of course) and pulled her around the house. It kept her amused for a while.


The new fridge... I know it looks similar to the old one. Because of money and space limitations I couldn't go all out and get a HUGE stainless steel fridge with all the fancy stuff. But this one has some bells and whistles hidden inside. It has an automatic ice maker and a filtered tap water spout in the fridge. Its bigger than my old fridge... and WAYYYYYYYY more energy efficient!! Its the little things in life that make you happy right???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Lucky! We need a new fridge, there isn't anything wrong with ours performance wise but it's just old looking and ugly haha.

Jennifer said...

I love the pic of her head peeking out of the cooler too cute. They find fun in the smallest things.

Anonymous said...

The fridge looks great! I bet you will super happy when your electric bill comes in! =)

Cute pic of Keira in the cooler!

Alexis