Monday, May 19, 2008

Gym update.

So I did end up joining the gym near our house. Mike did not. I have to say its been great so far. I went to a class on Friday evening that was called total body. Its basically a strength training class. I was sore for like three days afterwards!! I am so weak!!!! I walk almost everyday with Keira but I guess my muscles are just really weak! Anyways hopefully I will get stronger. Sunday I went to a Yoga class that was awesome. I love Yoga. Its gentle and all the stretching feels so good afterwards. The gym is exactly a 3-4 min walk from our house so its super convenient in that I don't have to drive anywhere.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, a 3-4 minute walk? Yeah! I'd say that's pretty close! haha. That's awesome though, good for you! I know I don't have that kind of motivation right now to do any more exercising than me and Jo's walks.

Unknown said...

i went to a yoga class today. i will be surprised if i have use of my body tomorrow.

Jennifer said...

So jealous that you live so close to everything...we live 15 min at least from everything....and do not get me started on these gas prices. Good for you on working out, I am def in not as good a shape as I used to be...my body lets me know it to:~)