Saturday, May 31, 2008

New window!!!!


The new window in the shower goes in!!!!!!!! Ahhhh its so pretty. I have an obsession with windows that have the grill work in them ( the criss cross things that form the squares in the window) I just think the window looks 10 times prettier them the grill work. Mike did a great job. Its been raining on and off all day. The kind of rain that just all of a sudden starts and is a soaking downpour so it was a challenge to get it down with all the rain. I also started putting my garden in !! Yippeee!! Alli watched Keira so I could get a few seeds in in between soaking downpours. I still have carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and spinach to get planted but its currently raining again!!! Once its all planted Ill post some pics of course.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Wow, that sounds like quite a garden! Pretty cool though, I've always wanted a garden like that. And I like those type of windows too!